Cedar Park United ~ Accessible and Welcoming!
Cedar Park United has made many renovations in recent years to be welcoming and easily accessible to those with physical challenges:
- Our parking lot has two permanent handicapped parking spaces (please display your valid permit).
- There are no stairs from either the parking lot or the sidewalk to our two main entrances, and our wide pathway is navigated easily by those in wheelchairs or with devices to ease mobility.
- An automatic door facilitates entry to our CD Wing. From this entrance you can access the community hall, meeting room, kitchen, lounge, offices, and sanctuary. Our building and hallways are clutter-free, making it easy to get around.
- We have two universal and wheelchair-accessible washrooms with grab bars, one in the sanctuary and one in the CD Wing, which also has a changing table for babies.
- In the sanctuary a number of places are reserved for wheelchair seating.
- Large-print versions of the order of service and Voices United hymnbook are available. Should you wish one, please speak to an usher. We also project much of the service on a large screen.
- The communion service is usually held the first Sunday of the month. Communion is served at the front of the sanctuary, at floor level, or it can be brought to wherever you are seated.